"Ayush Grid" is a homogenous system which functions on the lines of one nation, one tax and one nation and one mobility card..............Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India
An important aspect in achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC), health emergency protection, and healthier populations is innovative information and communication technology utilisation in the Ayush sector. The Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, launched Ayush grid (AG), an Ayush-focused Digital Health Platform (DHP), in 2018. It functions in line with the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM), India's national platform for digital health. Through four distinct layers—the Core layer, National Layer, State Layer, and Citizen access—the components of the AyushGrid cover all of the Ayush Sector's verticals, including health services, education, Ayush research, central sector and centrally sponsored schemes, training programmes, citizen-centric services, drug licencing portal, and media outreach. The outcomes of this endeavour so far as follows:
- Ayush digital infrastructure (ADPI)
- Health services: Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) enabled Ayush Hospital Information Management System (AHMIS).
- Education: Education Learning Management System (eLMS) for National Commission for Indian Systems of Medicine (NCISM) and National Commission for Homoeopathy(NCH), Ayush Next Portal, AyuSoft.
- Ayush research: Implementation and maintenance of National Ayush Morbidity and Standardized Electronic (NAMASTE) portal, Ayush Research Portal, ACCR/AyurCel Portal.
- Central sector and centrally sponsored schemes, training programmes: NGO-Potal.
- Citizen-centric services: Ministry of Ayush web-site, , Ayush GIS System integrated with PM-GatiShakti National Masterplan, Y-Break App, W.H.O-Y-Yoga App.
- Drug licencing portal: e-Aushadhi portal.
- Media outreach: Campaign Portal, Engagement with various social medial platforms.
- International Engagements:
- Working with the World Health Organization (WHO) to develop Siddha and Unani International terminologies and morbidity codes (as Module-2, Chapter-26, ICD-11).
- Ministry of Ayush is leading a Topic group on "Artificial intelligence for the development of benchmarks Traditional Medicine under ageis of the “Artificial Intelligence for Health (AI4Health) global initiative" by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) & World Health Organization (W.H.O) and World Intellectual Property Organization. (WIPO).
1. Ministry of Ayush, Ayush Bhawan, B Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023
2. Ayush NBCC Office, Nbcc Central Courtyard Garden 1241-1340 Flats, Block B, East Kidwai Nagar, Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Web Information Manager:
Ms. Kavita Garg, Joint Secretary
Room No.-212, Ayush Bhawan
GPO Complex, New Delhi-110023
For MoA General query:
1800-11-22-02 (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM) (IST)
For Website related: